Formula 1 racing is the ultimate test of man and machine, and there is no better place to experience the thrill of F1 racing than Circuit-Gilles-Villeneuve in Montreal, Quebec. Each June, the city erupts into life as tens of thousands of fans flock from around the world to this 4.36-kilometer track on the Île Notre-Dame to watch car and driver push their limits in pursuit of one simple goal: victory.
The Ferrari Challenge will feature as a support race to the Canadian round of the Formula 1 World Championship in Montreal on June 08-10. Ferrari North America is offering a pass to clients looking to make the most of their adrenaline-fueled weekend of racing. Passes provide a commanding view of the action-packed Turn 1 braking zone, gourmet dining, and many other amenities.
Passes are limited and we strongly urge you to place your order early.
- Access to the circuit including the private Ferrari Elite Suite with a multi-tiered grandstand viewing area.
- Access to the Challenge Paddock
- Breakfast and lunch served on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Race broadcast from closed-circuit televisions
- Official souvenir programs
- Access to the terrace and souvenir boutique adjacent to the Elite suites
- Shuttle service from the Challenge paddock to the Ferrari Elite suites
* Price excludes hotel.
Please note that we will mail your passes to the address associated with your registration.
Cancellations are to be requested through Ferrari Support and must be submitted no less than 30 days before the event.